Saturday, July 28, 2007
Beginning Tale
Hello anyone who may read this blog. I've decided writing e-mails are a thing of the past ;) Blogs are the wave of the future. Thanks to Christina who is paving the way of technology for the Utah Cavemen Taylors. I don't even know how well I'll be able to keep up on this thing, but I will make every attempt to keep it somewhat in the present (whatever that means). It's a Saturday and we are awaiting the return of D from Youth Conference river rafting in Moab. The news has been full of the lightning covered doppler radar for Moab, so we're hoping for some good stories of camping in the middle of thunder storms - knowing that he's coming home safe. Ay is off to AZ on Monday to visit with "favorite aunt Michele" and Dave and of course baby Tay. Aub is on the hunt for a job! I'm sighing a huge sigh of relief having reached the level of twins CAN SWIM AND RIDE THEIR BIKES (without training wheels) and they are starting school all day August 31st. Took 19 years to get here, but all my kids will be in school all day. I've been accepted at the U. D (& Big B since I never see him during the season) start football on Saturday. There it is my first post and now I'll attempt to add photos.............................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I'm so happy you are now blogging. Now we can keep in the know of what's going on in each others lives. Little Taylor reminds me of Wyatt with all of that dark bonita hair. Love the pictures and the book favorites.
I'm amazed at how grown up everyone is. Why do they have to grow up so fast! They look wonderful. One of my favorite books is The Far Pavillions too! Have you ever seen the mini series? I loved it. It was made in 1984. A very young Ben Cross plays Ash, Amy Irving plays Princess Anjuli, Christopher Lee plays Kaka-ji Rao and Omar Sharif plays Koda Dad. If you loved the book you will enjoy the movie.
Post a Comment