Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Soccer Uniform for UTAH! And still cold :(


Well, the soccer season is over. At least outdoor soccer (thank heavens). For those of you who don't live in this great state - it has rained or snowed the last 4 Saturdays in a row! The weather is nice and fall-like all week and then the weekend it says "I don't think I like all of you people enjoying the outdoors" - punishing all of us who have kids in football and/or soccer. Lelu's last game was kind of a bummer because they've won every game until this one. The other team only scored one goal - but the last time we played that team we beat them 8 to 0. Looking at it from a positive perspective, I was secretly a little happy for the other team because it really meant a lot to them. Lelu has informed me she wants to play indoor soccer now (just when I thought I could convince her to go back to gymnastics with Arielle, so that I could drive two birds with one destination).
I missed D's football game again, which I understand was a good one. D got in some time on the offensive position that he loves, so he was happy. D also brought to my attention that I needed to make a retraction - his team has lost 2 games (ones I missed and somehow assumed was won).

No comments: