



Barton and the kids did a great job making me feel loved yesterday. But as I thought about it - I've been very blessed with other fantastic women who have loved and helped me take care of my own kids. So to Michele S., Michelle T., Christina and Anne - Thank you for all of the care that you have shown our family! The four of you are an inspiration to me in so many ways. Happy Mother's day from me, B and the kids. I really should be a little jealous because my kids have each said right out or in so many words that they'd rather have each of you for their mom. But I'm not.......I AM JUST TRULY GRATEFUL!
1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day to you Kristin! You are an inspiration to me on how to be the best Mom. You are always striving to do better. I love your family and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment