Thursday, September 25, 2008

D and HIS INSANE SCHEDULE

I'll have a few photos to post in the next few weeks because D has a part in "Lion, Witch and Wardrobe" with Lelu too. He's the White Stag and one of the witch's army. Yes, he and Lelu are on opposite sides. He also has a part in the high school's musical "Oklahoma". So every day after school he has rehearsal for Oklahoma and MWF nights & Sat morn are his Narnia rehearsals. I've become the typical overscheduled mom and kids - but in my defense, they want to do all this stuff. I promise.
And he, B and Lelu still manage to go run or mountain bike every weekend together.

D also loves high school, loves our new ward and is just in happy land right now - don't get me wrong - he does get surly, disrespectful and tease the kids regularly - but overall I am sighing AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

1 comment:

MSorenson said...

I still can't believe he is in high school. We just saw a picture of him and Justin with cake all over their faces at our wedding.