Look at that water & sky! It was a feast for the eyes and spirit. Some of the highlights this year: taking a ferry over to Isla Mujeres and renting scooters to ride around; late night solving the world's problems, well at least trying to solve each others; tons of laughing; great food (cheap & excellent sushi); plenty of beach time where the sand is like powdered sugar; in room karaoke and 80's dancing. A lot of gratitude to our husbands for supporting us in going on these trips.
For me only: I got upgraded to first class on our return trip! Just for buying an item for a rushed flight attendant who couldn't wait in the unbelievably long line to buy. When I gave her the item on the plane, she asked if she could do anything for me and so I asked if she could switch me to an aisle seat if there was one open. I was in a window seat and I hate the window seat because I make numerous trips to the bathroom due to my 'anxious flying' tummy. She came back and got me and told me it was for my good karma that I was so willing to help her out. I think I got the better end of the deal! With a little guilt that my friends were all back in coach wondering where I'd gone. None of us were sitting together. I'm always glad to be home, missing B & the kids, but it sure is cold and ugly.
2 comments:
What a fun trip! I do with some Mexican sun right now, we were freezing our butts off yesterday trying to get the garden planted. Don't worry I'm sure it will be warmer next week when you are here. We can't wait to see you guys!
So glad you had a good time! That picture on the sand made me warm for a minute! When you are done traveling the world, we need to have a date night with the boys again! Have fun on the next adventure! See you soon.
Post a Comment