
B and D got me flowers and a cool feminine bike helmet to go with my new bicycle! Now we can go on family bike rides without me struggling on B's old bike (he's 6'2", I'm 5'3" you get the picture) Okay, so I did pick out the helmet, but it was presented very nicely with breakfast. I am very blessed and sometimes spoiled. Thank you for making my day so special! Lelu made me the cute vase too at activity days!


Aub came up and went to church with us - which was awesome, esp since it was her idea. She brought me sugar-free jello in cute heart shapes and lingon berries for pancakes. Very thoughtful since I was off sugar for 13 days (but then I took a 24 hour hiatus for Mother's day, back on the wagon tomorrow) Love you Aub! Life is especially great when I have my whole family sitting together in church - I feel as if everything in the world is okay.

This one is from sweet Mr. T - he was right. It WAS The Best Mother's day!

Ari nailed our likenesses, don't you think? Translation: eny wan coad had = anyone could have! I love my mini-me!
Saturday night we went over to mom & dad's for a Mom's day BBQ and Becca's birthday. It was fun to see everyone, Roma, Becca & fam, Sherisse & fam. Thanks so much for hosting & grilling, M & D! I took my camera with me in my purse, but somehow totally spaced pulling it out and snapping some photos. I swear 39 years of failing to take photos is a hard habit to break, but I'm determined to overcome it! I'm asking for help in reminding me, please!!! Happy Mother's day to all the amazing Mom's in mine and my kids lives!
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day! You are such a great mom and I hope to be as good a parent as you someday. Love you and see you in a week!
I know what you mean about all the kids being in church with you! Haven't experienced that in awhile. Loved the cute cards!
P.S. Take your camera out of your purse... ;-)
Okay.....so we were driving up Pioneer Road and I saw you and your cute family on a bike ride! However, you were not wearing your cute helmet? (busted!) I didn't honk or even wave - I learned the hard way that you never honk or even wave to someone on a bike! Enjoy!
Post a Comment