

This is not news to you Utahans, but to you CAs & AZns...................
Appreciate not having to shovel or drive in this stuff! The kids aren't complaining too loudly - they spent Sunday afternoon with the neighbors building this cool igloo because Church was cancelled. That's definitely never happened in 14 years either. Big B & I went off to an 'adults only Super Bowl party' without guilt of leaving church early. I had no idea who was even in the Super Bowl until that day - but I chose my team to root for based on tabloid gossip. I read that Tom Brady was a big cheater and left his girlfriend of 5 years, 7 months pregnant, for a supermodel - So I didn't think he deserved to win! I was happy for Eli Manning too, not having to walk in his brother's shadow. Plus the last quarter was really fun to watch. More SNOW COMING TODAY! Ahhhhhhhhh SPRING WILL BE BLISS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment