Friday, June 6, 2008

Performances galore!




Lelu played a hostess from a QVC type channel in the fifth grade play about the American Revolution. She definitely had the most feminine of the roles in there. Her BFF played Paul Revere. I don't want to say she was typecast - but the part fit her very well. The whole play was very entertaining but I wish they would have opened it up to guests other than parents (there was limited room) and they performed at 9 am.
Lelu as a Parisian Ballet Dancer! It's amazing how many zillions of parents are willing to sit at a recital for 3 1/2 hours to watch their child for exactly 90 seconds. Because let's face it - none of us want to watch a bunch of other kids. Our child is always the star and the rest of them are just time wasters;)

1 comment:

MSorenson said...

Lelu looks so grown up! I can't believe she getting so old! Has her commercial started airing? We are getting a lot of Disney channel time in, so let me know if I should be watching for her!