Sunday, November 16, 2008

IT'S THEIR GOLDEN BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!


Here's Ari & her BFF Hailey. We took them all to see Madagascar 2 & then out for pizza & back to our house for cake! Hailey isn't in Ari's class this year and when we went to see their class lists, it was the END OF THE WORLD! They're both really tiny & petite, but Hailey is really shy and quiet and Ari is full of spunk & fire. (I have no idea who she takes after!) She still loves all the baby stuff, ponies and cupcakes!
Mr. T is really into pirates. He loves everything about them- esp the skulls - which I hate! But they are everywhere! I even saw one on a newborn onesie, YUCK. We found this really cool pirate ship in Cancun for him. It has cannon's and everything on it. I can accept the one little flag on top with a skull. This is his BFF Caden with him who also LOVES pirates.




7 years old on the 7th! And this is how I found them when I went to wake them up. I wonder how long they'll still want to sleep next to each other. It's so cute, it makes me want to cry.

No comments: