
This is one of the downsides to having twins - double the same homework assignments! In order to save myself from saving these things, I have to take pictures and post them so that they will not dig them out of the trash to sit in their rooms and rot. These were country reports about basic needs - food, shelter, clothing etc different from our country.
Ari picked Madagascar because of her excitement to see the new movie. She didn't quite understand why the photos don't look like the animated movie.
Mr. T picked Greenland and he & B built this partial igloo with sugar cubes. It was Mr. T's idea! The snow are marshmellows. They were due on their birthday so I went to the school for their presentation and then ate lunch with them. They thought that was really fun and so did I.
Ari picked Madagascar because of her excitement to see the new movie. She didn't quite understand why the photos don't look like the animated movie.
1 comment:
Are they really old enough to do reports? I can't believe it! How cute.
Post a Comment