Do like Ari's choice of hat? How 'bout all 3 dogs inserting themselves into the photo? This year The EB counted all the eggs and knew exactly how many each kid could find to make the hunting fair. Lelu was the best hunter and helped the little kids fill their quota. Poor D was not on his game and was actually the last one to finish. They all had eggs in their Easter baskets when they woke up, but one of Ari's was empty - leading B to believe "it must be full of luck" because it couldn't mean that The EB was tired and watching BladeRunner at midnight while filling them. There was a "golden egg" hidden on the hunt with a $10 bill in it and sure enough that empty egg WAS full of luck because Ari found the golden one. They all have really darling new Easter clothes that we were running late for church and didn't have time to snap a photo. Then D came home early and went to bed. The little kids changed really quickly after church to head out to dinner before WICKED. I soothed myself not having that photo because I've scheduled our first real family photo this summer and the girls are wearing those dresses, so when I send out a REAL family picture for my Christmas card this year, you won't have already seen their dresses. I know I have issues........
I bought tickets to Wicked back in December, everything sold out in a couple hours and I could only get 5. The plan was for B & the 4 little kids to go. D was way too miserable to go (that was his worst day), and he "wanted me to be home with him" pulling on my mommy heartstrings (I've seen it twice but I would see it every year if I could!) Aub just "had other plans" What?????- so Michelle T. must have had an Easter egg full of luck because she took D's ticket and enjoyed Wicked with B, Lelu & twins! They did not snap any photos of themselves for me, even though I begged them to and handed them the camera. I still haven't got over it:(
No comments:
Post a Comment