Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Girls Camp




Hello everybody that is reading this blog! This is Lelu typing right now because my mom says that I have to tell about girls camp myself because I was the only one in my family that was there! Well, it was awesome! I loved it! I went with my old ward with a very small amount of girls, only 16 girls were there (as you can see.) This was my first girls camp ever and our theme was, "not all that glitters is gold" so we were pirates. Not my favorite theme but it turned out to be the most fun theme in the stake, and I have to say that it was fun to go with my old ward because I knew every body there, and also my best friend, Morgan is in that ward (she is the one with me on the right that looks like Captain Hook.) This experience was also very spiritual for me, my testimony is now stronger and so is my friendship with the ward. I learned a lot of things at camp. The first thing is that you never get sleep, the second thing is that you never go 20 minutes without laughing, the third thing is that every one there is so nice and caring, and the fourth thing is that there is no such thing as snipes. I can't wait tell next year!

2 comments:

MSorenson said...

So cute! I am glad Lelu had such a great time. I loved girls camp. It's fun that you had her write about it. You should have the kids be guest bloggers more often!

MSorenson said...

you are one funny chicadee lelu! you crack me up! Uncle Dave