Last night D and I went to see "The Fray" and took Brie (my super babysitter that I'd love to adopt) and her cute little sister Celeste. If you don't who The Fray are they sing a couple songs that have been popular on "Grey's Anatomy", they are on the soundtrack. "How to Save a Life" and "Over My Head". It was awesome. I bought tickets on a promotional day that the radio station I listen to sold them for $10 each. Poor Lelu was supposed to go with us, but I didn't write it down on the calendar because it was going to be a surprise and then I booked her trip to AZ at the same time. Bummer. We did have quite the group of flamboyant gay men right in front of us. I just thought it entertaining - while poor D, I am sure was quite uncomfortable. The girls just kept giggling about them.
Meanwhile back on the homefront, B was taking care of the twins and Mr. T had a somewhat loose tooth and after some effort - the tooth was pulled free. The tooth fairy made it back from the gym this morning in time to put some $$ under the pillow.
Check out the photos and leave me some comments. I set the thing so you don't have to register.
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe what a big boy Tallon is! Where did the tiny little babies go? Thanks for letting us have Lelu this week! It is so fun to have her here.
Love,
Michele
Sounds like a fun day! Your twins are growing up so fast!
Mary
Ah! I would have wanted Ayden's ticket had I known!
That's all right though. Last night I hung out with Krystal[the girl I was supposed to room with spring/summer] and her friends. That was fun.
So, I'm registering to vote... should I register for Salt Lake County or Utah County?
What an awesome concert to get to go to! I love the song, "How to Save a Life". I love any song that has piano in it. You are always so adventursome, I really admire that in you.
Post a Comment