Friday, August 31, 2007

A week full of Landmark moments.

Lelu turned a decade old
this week. We celebrated again with a trip to Joe's crab shack & the cake below
I really like the twins teacher & Ayden's teacher! They are both young and enthusiastic women who have great attitudes about kids and teaching! Reminds me of Michele and how could we get any better than that?


First Day of Kindergarten SOOO CUTE!! There's always a theme with these photos: B in his workout clothes on the front porch.





It's presentation leaves something to be desired, but it is yummy and chocolatey!





2 comments:

Christina said...

Yummy, you'll have to give me the recipe for the cake. Ayden told me it was the best. I love the picture of cute Taylor. He reminds me of Wyatt. The twins look adorable on their first day of school. Next week will be like Christmas for you too. I call it the BEST day ever. Wyatt sings that saying a lot, it's from Sponge Bob. I think it's the perfect saying for such an occasion.

Anonymous said...

That is the yummiest cake ever! I hope you are enjoying your freedom. The kids look adorable in their uniforms! I can't believe they are already in kindergarten. Thanks to Christina, we think Taylor is quite cute too!
Michele