While Big B and Mr. T were watching D, Lelu completed her birthday with the glamorous friend party. They all got updo's, makeup and nail polish at the beauty school and then came back to our house to take photos, play games, eat cake and ice cream, play more games .........the party was supposed to end at 5:00 - but the last girl left around 9:00. I got a good glimpse into the future of Lelu's teenage peers, with the obnoxious, the I'm all that, the gluttons, the nice ones, the brainiac and the performer (like a little Bette Midler -she was my favorite). Also a little glimpse into how much Arielle is going to want to hang out with Lelu and her friends - I hope Lelu doesn't get too annoyed.Big B is videotaping every moment of D's football season - so I am very lacking in the football photos. I will repent and bring my camera to the next game, so tune in to a football post coming soon.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday again Ayden! What a fun girly girl party. I wish I could have been there. I love Aydens up do, it's very cute. What I love about Ayden is she can be beautiful and popular but stay as sweet as can be. I can't imagine little Wendy getting annoyed by little Peanut. I love you guys and miss you a lot.
I wish I could have been at the party! It looked like lots of fun! Taylor misses his cousins! Feel free to send any or all down for a visit.
M
Post a Comment