

It's official - We've moved! Mostly.... I still have some stuff at the other house that I will (against my previous "nevers") be selling at a garage sale. I really hate garage sales and I swore I'd never have one - but I have too much stuff to try to sell one at a time. I keep
having to eat my words. "I'll never have a minivan. I'll never have 2 in diapers." You get the idea.
I packed for 3 weeks - Moving truck came Saturday - finished at 10:00 pm - I unpacked Sunday & Monday - Left Tues at 6:30 am to go to girls camp - Came home Thurs night - Unpacked Friday - Weed whacked at the shack on Sat & then went to Ogden for Stolworthy family reunion (only made it for the last hour). Thank you to Roma for really pitching in to help pack, unpack & watch kids while at girls camp! I don't know how I could have pulled it off without her.
The kids LOVE the new swimming pool. I feel HOME after an 8 month search. The dogs (my thorn that is always digging) are going insane & trying to ruin the yard as quickly as possible. Whew - I'm tired! And the summer still has a couple adventures planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment