skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Taylor Tales

TODAY I PROMISE MYSELF: **To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true**To think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best**To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future**


Thursday, October 16, 2008

Morning Full Moon


.Our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. I had to make a rule that "if you can't lift it, you can't get it" or Mr. T would have been hauling a pumpkin big enough for Cinderella's carriage. This photo doesn't do it justice! But I had to drive D to school the other morning at 6:45 am and the moon looked so incredible sitting so big & low over the valley. I guess I'm never out at that time of the morning - but I had to take a photo.

Posted by TAYLOR BROOD at 5:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Aub

Aub

D

D

Lelu

Lelu

Ari

Ari

Mr. T

Mr. T

People Who Care


Musicians Friend Coupons

ABOUT US:

TAYLOR BROOD
A Huge CS Lewis & Coldplay Fan and age-denying Mom, An Entreprenuer running biking super Dad, A No Longer a Teenager independent woman, A red headed Mr. Social Calendar Thespian , A Running Can't wait to Babysit Singing Lelu, A Climbing Dancing Singing ScandiHoovian and A Whistling Questioning Flexible! Bike riding maniac Two-toned Eyed Buddy WITH A dog (Roxie)is totally neurotic and goes insane during storms - a dog (Lucy) that chews up ipods & cell phones and ruins covers to hot tubs and - a dog (Izzie) who's days are numbererd.........
View my complete profile

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF TWINS

  • Mr T: "Mom I think your the best mom in the whole world." Me: "I bet there's other moms better than me" Mr. T: "Who? And don't say Mary, Jesus' mom, because she's dead and I'm talking about moms who are alive".

MYBOOKS!

Widget_logo

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (83)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (68)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • A Trip to Body World
      • TAGGED?? I know I just sent a dumb forward - but I...
      • Morning Full Moon
      • First Taste of Winter
      • My Belated Birthday/Our Anniversary Trip
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2007 (27)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (2)