Friday, October 17, 2008

TAGGED?? I know I just sent a dumb forward - but I'll play along

1. Where is your cell phone? Right next to me - My home phone sucks (long story)
.2. Your significant other? B-the entrepreneur who's unhappy about the economy. Don't vote for Obama - PLEASE!
Your hair? Needs to be colored every six weeks or policemen ask if I'm the twins grandma! It's also VERY THICK
4. Your mother? St. Clarissa
5. Your father? Musical Denis
6. Your favorite thing? My Ipod.
7. Your dream last night? Bizarre It had a lot of water in it.
8. Your favorite drink? Gin & tonic (I just put that in to see if you are reading;)
9. Your dream/goal? Dream: all 5 of my kids graduate college Goal: write & catch up on scrapbooking - digitally
10. The room you’re in? My office loft
11. Your hobby? I don't think I have any - I like to read - is that one?
12. Your fear? Plunging to my death from 30,000 feet. That one is my irrational one
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Right here, but much smaller & writing a sequel to my best selling novel.
14. What you’re not? Tall, skinny, bald OR A PET LOVER
15. Muffins? No thanks
16. Two of your wish list items? Back stage passes to Coldplay or a Mac.
17. Where you grew up? 404 E. Greenway Drive - mostly.
18. The last thing you did? Dropped D & Lelu off for their Narnia performance tonight
19. What are you wearing? Jeans & a short sleeved tealish shirt.
20. Favorite gadget? THE PED EGG! bye bye gross cracked heals!
21. Your pets? Are making me have anger dreams!
22. Your computer? Works most of the time.
23. Your mood? A little excited about entering a funny contest with D. (more later)
24. Missing someone? Aub, Michele & Dave, Taylor, Christian, Christina - my old ward
25. Your car? Is black, has four wheel drive & a very cool bumper sticker
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite stores? Target & Nordstrom depending on my mood.
28. Like someone? B, my kids, my family, my friends, Chris Martin.
29. Your favorite color? Periwinkle
30. When is the last time you laughed? An hour ago talking on the phone
31. Last time you cried? This morning after almost dying in a Boot Camp class at the gym. I'm competitive to a fault & when I'm carrying 20 more lbs then everyone else - it sucks!

I tag Becca, Jeni & Peggy on their facebooks - except I don't have one - so send it to me in an e-mail. K? Cause I am not getting a facebook - sorry Dave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey mom, this is ayden on July 18, 2009. I am just looking at the older posts and just wanted to say that in this you said that you would not get a facebook and guess wha now you have one and you are on it all the time! I love you mom!