Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ward Santa Breakfast


Friday night, my friend Connie had tickets & invited me up to go to the Savior of the World at the Conference center theatre. The weather was horrid! So we took trax up there, went to dinner & were totally spiritually uplifted by this beautiful program. I need to take my kids to something like this. It was very much testimony reminding. I hope they do something in Primary today with the Nativity.
Yesterday morning, our ward had their like 25th annual Santa breakfast with a guy who lives to be Santa every year for this. Ari went & sat with Santa and when he asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she said "I want to pull your beard off!" He was a very good sport and just laughed. This after doing a little play for me & B, with Lelu & Mr. T about Santa putting her on the naughty list and she grabbed Lelu's shirt (who was playing Santa) and pulled her close to her face saying in her sassiest voice "Listen you old fat man, if you put me on the naughty list, I'm going to hurt you!" What do you do as a parent with that? You laugh or you cry......and we laughed until we cried. Merry Christmas to everyone!

No comments: