Sunday, June 14, 2009

Once upon a Mattress - The Story of the Princess & the Pea




This is D's first big part. He plays the part of 'court jester' at Draper Theatre's production. He even sings a solo & 2 duets and does an excellent job at it! So far he's sprained his big toe and scraped the skin off his back doing his comedic stunts, which seem to be his favorite part of the whole show. I worry about future injuries as the stunts get bigger and the laughs get louder. He's not too fond of his costume as he thinks he looks a little like Tinkerbell at Christmas. Good thing he's confident in his masculinity. I may be biased but I swear he is a natural and he is totally dedicated and loves every minute of it. Shows run through June every Mon, Fri and Sat night at 7:30.

1 comment:

MSorenson said...

I am so sad that we don't get to see his play! He is so funny.