Mr. T's Favorites at age 8:Movie: "Monsters Vs. Aliens" or "Up"
Color: Blue
Restaurant: Sweet Tomatoes
Birthday Treat: Football Cupcake Cake
Food: Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich
Day: Saturday (only free day from school etc)
Holiday: Thanksgiving
Song: Viva La Vida
Musical Artist: Coldplay
Vacation: Hawaii (he imagines since he hasn't ever been there, he wants to go)
Book: Where The Wild Things Are
Animal: Lizard
Career Choice: Pilot
How many kids in Future: 5 (2 girls, 3 boys)
College: BYU (as long as he's a football player)
Dream place to Live: Beach house in Hawaii
Quote: "If you think you can win. You can win. Faith is necessary for victory"
2 comments:
Kristin, You have such a great BLOG.. I love reading it and looking at all the pictures! I really should get one of these going, but I need a really nice digital camera first...And some more time!
I hope you know how much I love you and your beautiful family!
Love,
Becca
I love these posts! He is such a cute little guy. He is also surprisingly patient with my little mess making lego car destroying boys!
Post a Comment