Our friend's The Maxwell's met us down there. We stayed at another friend's second home that has an amazing backyard, pool, hot tub etc. Since Sharon and I are training for the Moab half marathon, we needed to run 10 miles while down there. It was in the 50's and we didn't have to wear gloves or ear covers and we took off our jackets and it was sooo nice. I can't wait until spring!!
On Sunday, we went out to Snow Canyon and hiked out to these Lava Caves. You hike out and all of a sudden there's a pile of lava rocks and underneath is a cave. I can't say they made me feel very comfortable - esp since that poor guy got stuck in those nutty putty caves and they had to make it his tomb. So not healthy for my already fully developed claustrophobia. B and the kids and the Maxwells all thought they were awesome.
B gave me a Valentine's card that was just so romantic and heartfelt that I nearly swooned with love in my heart - Oh wait that happened in my alternate universe and this is my reality blog. Um then let's just say NOT! Valentine's just isn't his thing - or Anniversaries so thank heavens I have a gold credit card with no limit;D
No comments:
Post a Comment