skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Miracles Do Happen!
Last week my dishwasher decided to freak out. 3 days went by before anyone wanted to wash all of the dishes. I am embarrassed to admit, I didn't even have a dish strainer. From what I read on the internet, the dishwasher was supposed to be off to dry out because some water splashed underneath and then reset itself -so I was waiting for it to reset. Finally on Sunday, when we didn't have anymore clean dishes and I was making lunch, B started washing and washing and washing. I think he spent more time washing dishes that day than he has in the last decade. I promise I am not exaggerating! I am very grateful because I DO NOT enjoy handwashing dishes. But I did everyday until Thursday. Please throw me a pity party! I also watched Cherie's baby and changed his diaper last week too. It's been awhile for both and I can't say that I miss either one. My dishwasher has now been reset and the universe is back in alignment - in case you were worried.
No comments:
Post a Comment