Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Was I Thinking Not Planning SUNNY WARM Girl's Trip This Year?


From the left back row Cherie, Amy, Jodie & Me - Bottom row Kelly & Connie (sorry about the glare behind us. I'm just proud I figured out how to set up my camera to take it)

This is up at Kelly's cabin for one night. She has a beautiful cabin about 15 minutes from PC. We went up for dinner on the first night of Sundance. The traffic was awful and it was snowing. It was fun to spend some overnight time with the girls, but I am really really kicking myself for not planning a getaway to some place warm, sunny with green and flowers. We've had more than our fair share of inversions this year. It seemed there was no one weekend that would work for everyone so I just didn't do it. But I've realized I need it for my sanity, to keep my Tourettes at bay so I don't completely fill up our swear bank and save my soul.

No comments: