Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brie The Most Amazing Babysitter Ever!

Once again, I broke with tradition this year!  The last 5 years we've taken the twins with us down to Moab for the run.  This year since I had decided to run, I decided not to take them with us.  As luck would have it, Brie was up here for the weekend from St. George & I asked her to stay with them.  B was very unhappy with me making that decision.  I knew I'd worry too much about who would get them to the park, the weather waiting for us to finish, their complaining about the drive down and Ari always gets in our bed on trips and I don't sleep.  With the stress of running, I didn't want that added stress.  Sharon's husband decided to come at the last minute and Brie agreed to watch her 3 little ones on Friday too until their older sister could watch them.  Brie is the most creative and fun girl.  She saw the leftover boxes from our treadmills in the garage and then went over to Ikea and asked for more so they could build a fort together.  It is truly a masterpiece!  They had a big slumber party too.  The twins couldn't have been happier and had more fun.  We are very excited that she is transferring to the U in the fall and moving back up here.  We love Brie!

No comments: