Thursday, April 1, 2010

Michael Buble'

Ryan thinks he's funny and he really is pretty funny
On the whole, B is opposed to male singers but he makes exception for Chris Martin & Michael Buble' and for this I am grateful.  My friend Amy calls Michael Buble' HER Chris Martin so I can understand how much she really likes him.  We had a great night out with our friends Amy & Dave Park, Michelle & Ryan Relyea and Connie Duffin (her husband was in Europe with his 18 year old daughter so could not make it).  Connie totally scored being the only single because when we bought tickets, the website only let you buy 6 at a time and then go back and buy one more.  She was row 11 and we were all row 45 but he came back to a stage set up 4 rows from us so we ended up getting a better view of him.  My favorite part of the whole thing was in his last song he put down the mic and took out his ear things and belted out acoustic to the whole E-Center the last part of the song.  It was so quiet in there you could drop a pin and he sounded amazing!  It made horrid traffic & a slushy gross cold snowy day beautiful.  I love a GREAT concert!

Sometimes people watching is as fun.  We sat behind the tallest woman I have ever seen in person.  She should be in a circus because she had at least 6 inches on B.  Poor Dave sat behind her and said he got seasick trying to see past her because she swayed to the music the whole time and that he's never coveted a woman's height before last night. I have but I didn't! I snapped this with my phone just to prove she exists.


No comments: