Sunday, March 2, 2008

VACATION VACATION VACATION!

The theme of February was GET OUT OF UTAH and have some fun! And believe me, some fun was had by all. (Isn't that the dumbest phrase when you think about it?) The kids Charter School has a brilliant policy of taking a week off in February. Parents had great imput in that decision. The adventure began on Sat. the 16th, heading off for Las Vegas. Where we treated the kids to "O" the Cirque de Soleil - which if you have not seen it, Ari summed it up by saying "Are they really doing those things or is that a computer making them do it?" And she has been inspired to want to "be one of the twirling girls". I didn't get any photos outside the show but this was a little ice cream stop before the show.



Next stop Newport Beach & Dana Point. That's D's leg trying to catch some rays. And there was a sea lion taking a little snooze on the rock over there.




I put this one in because it has the flowers that were everywhere. I love flowers - I miss flowers - I crave the little crocus' popping up. It's March, so it should be soon, and I filled up on flower reserve, as much as I could stop and admire them.

No comments: