
Summer is officially over. This is what we woke up to last Sunday morning. Brrrr.
Today it's pretty nice though - we're having a warming trend.
TODAY I PROMISE MYSELF: **To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true**To think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best**To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future**
2 comments:
The yard is so gorgeous.
I really wish you could have found this house before I moved out.
It STILL hasn't snowed in my part of Orem! I'm crossing my fingers that it holds off for at least another week or so.
Wow! I agree your yard is beautiful. It makes me think I need to drive to Java Hut for a nice hot chai. Someday I will be able to consume dairy again, but right now a year of nursing and no dairy seems really long. For the tag, it's like those chain emails, you just copy and past to your blog, but erase my answers and fill yours in. Have a good day! Give the kids hugs and kisses from us!
Post a Comment