

I wasn't going to blog about this, but it's so huge for me, it would be ridiculous not to put this in.
He really gave Lelu a Piano Lesson for 1/2 hour. He taught her to play the beginning of Clocks. He was SO nice and friendly. We spent an hour and 45 minutes all together touring backstage with his assistant who is also SO nice. We got to go into their dressing room & talk to the other guys (I know I am the LAMEST at taking photos & only got autographs from them) Every member of their crew is British and have been with them from almost the beginning.
And then the concert was AWESOME! Of course! I was in the 3rd row next to the side of the stage and during the second to last song he was over there and made eye contact with me and we both smiled at each other. B says "Did you see that, he looked right at us and smiled?". We were kind of in the aisle and B was standing behind me. That was the absolute icing on the cake. I could add a negative comment on here about how much I hate how I look - but I won't because the experience of it all was as positive as it could have been regardless of how I look! And don't I have the absolute greatest husband ever to have supported me in this dream (I think he's okay with it, because Chris looks an awful lot like B when he was younger, sorry Aub!)
2 comments:
I'm glad you decided to do this post. I'm also glad the universe decided to pay you back for all your sleepless nights with reflux and allergy aflicted children! So cool!
As you already know, So Happy for you! So glad you posted it. You are too CUTE!! Love ya and miss you too dang much!
Post a Comment