We missed 38 special getting there late. Before Styx came on, David Archuletta walked by with his girlfriend and a body guard, so Sharon & I decided to stalk him for autographs for our girls. No such luck, he was right in the middle of a row and then they snuck him out. We just couldn't get to him. And seriously, this concert was the meeting ground for WT Utah. There were so many dudes with mullets, wife beaters and beer guts with their seriously wasted girlfriends dressed like they stepped straight out of 1981 (not a good year for fashion). I haven't had such good people watching opportunities! It was awesome.

Earlier in the day, the girls had a little voice recital. They both sang some Miley. I had to do some major bribing with Ari. She's such a little spunky thing when not in front of people - but she does not like being in front of a crowd. If she could tune them out - watch out Britney, you'd have competition! Ari saw her on an old SNL shaking her stuff a couple years ago and jumped up dancing with her saying she's going to be just like her when she grows up. My worst nightmare - maybe I should rethink the bribing???????
Earlier in the day, the girls had a little voice recital. They both sang some Miley. I had to do some major bribing with Ari. She's such a little spunky thing when not in front of people - but she does not like being in front of a crowd. If she could tune them out - watch out Britney, you'd have competition! Ari saw her on an old SNL shaking her stuff a couple years ago and jumped up dancing with her saying she's going to be just like her when she grows up. My worst nightmare - maybe I should rethink the bribing???????
Lelu was the best out of the 8 performers and I promise I am not biased! Ari was 2nd, of course. I do have video but can't figure out how to load it without putting it on YouTube first. I don't want it on YouTube. You'll just have to take my word for it.
1 comment:
I am sad I had to miss the girls recital, but glad I got to hear them practice! I LOVE David Archuletta, I can't believe you saw him. I would have stalked him for myself! You need to post about Lelu's run!
Post a Comment