Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fun in Jackson Hole!

Even though I moved and left all these amazing friends back in my old ward, they take pity on me and invite me to hang out with them. For some reason I am just not settling in to my new ward. Maybe these girls are just too awesome to compare to. B tells me it's my oxymoron - I have a lot of great friends but I am antisocial. Hmmm, I'm going to ponder on that awhile.





From the left we have our new friend "Soon Yun Lee", Staci, Angie, Sharon, Antler Biker Dude, Heather, Cherie, Stephanie (crouching) and me. Soon Yun just showed up in our photo so we went with it. Behind the girls is our new friend Moosey who just seemed to be annoyed by our antics outside of the cabin. The cabin belongs to Angie's parents and she was kind enough to invite all of us. I came home with a scratchy voice having talked way too much but feeling so much less stressed after some good group therapy and only a couple bruises from a slip down the hardwood stairs. A cold front came in and it was a little cold, but fun to put on sweatshirts and breathe the clean air! I swear every mom needs to do these things to be a better mom. Our husbands rock for holding down the forts while we went!

No comments: