Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Twins Start 2nd


Does anyone else feel like they are living in a time warp and someone just keeps cranking up the speed?
So half my children still living at home started school last Monday. They constantly tell me how unfair it is that Lelu and D don't have to go. It doesn't seem to matter how much I try to strip them of their blissful childhood by telling them that life isn't really fair, they still proclaim their outrage. But so far so good, they like their new teacher, who've I heard is quite strict, and they aren't completely devastated that their BFF's from 1st grade aren't in their class this year. They still have each other. I love that the school gives me the choice whether or not to keep them in the same class. Until and unless they each figure out that the other is better at a subject (and I am not verifying anything on here since they read this) and that particular twin can do one set of homework and vice versa.......they'll stay together in class until Jr. High when I'll no longer have the choice.

Now to get D and Lelu off to school this week - the house will be mine for 6 hours a day, woohoo!! It'll be clean for about 4 of it.


No comments: