Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lelu sings my Favorite Christmas Song 12/12/09

Camera still MIA =:-C

Lelu takes voice lessons and sometimes it's really difficult to get her to her lesson since it falls on my "terrible Tuesday", so I told my friend Sharon, who's daughter Morgan also takes lessons, that after this recital I wasn't going to do it anymore. BUT..... Friday night Dec 11th we went to our ward adult Christmas party and the Alta Madrigals came and performed for us. 2 of the girls are in our ward and we know 3 of the boys through D. I was so proud to know these talented kids personally. So then the next day at the recital, Lelu sang "Oh Holy Night". I promise I am not biased - she ROCKED IT! In fact, Lelu and Morgan blew all the other girls away with their voices. Lelu even looked like she was having a great time. I could totally picture them singing together in the Madrigals in 3 years. I now will eat my words and keep her in the voice lessons torturing myself with getting her there on Terrible Tuesday and (probably complaining) fully expecting to see it pay off! It was a total "Christmas spirit moment" for me anyway.

No comments: